Lyons, GA Grill and Restaurant
Elements Bistro & Grill
Elements Bistro & Grill of Lyons, GA offers exceptional art gallery, banquet room for any occasion, and fine dining experience in a unique atmosphere unlike anything else in the area. Our executive chef, John Mark Lane has created a “Southern Fusion" menu that blends traditional southern staples with modern accents and bright flavors. Our restaurant originated from an idea to convert the first movie theater in Lyons, GA (which burned down in 1939) into a restaurant.
Learn More About Elements Bistro & Grill:
- Features an exceptional art gallery - displaying pieces from local and regional artists that are available for purchase
- The art gallery offers a wine bar and new art shows - every third Friday of the month
- Affordable casual fine dining with an extensive wine list
- Nightly live music and a seasonal changing menu
- Banquet / private dining room that is perfect for any occasions - seats up to 75 people and includes a large outdoor veranda
- Menu includes starters, salads, entrees, desserts, wines, dessert wines
- Full bar - beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, bottled water also available
We are conveniently located at the intersection of US-1 and Hwy 292 in Lyons, GA.
Call Elements Bistro & Grill at 912-526-8005 now.